Laurie Albrecht Broker Associate Cavalier Real Estate
Welcome to Laurie Sells Austin.com, Laurie Albrecht Broker Associate is a licensed Texas REALTOR® in Austin Texas with the Cavalier Real Estate Group.
She love horses and the great outdoors. Equestrian properties, golfing communities, and GREEN built homes are good for you and the environment and are my specialties. She focuses her attention on interior design and the proper staging of a home for quicker sales at better prices. She is tenacious in representing her clients, and persistent in finding the best homes and negotiating the best possible prices. This isn’t just a job, it’s her professional calling, and she is very passionate about serving her clients.
Following her passion, she has studied to earn the following professional certifications: Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR), the Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI), the e-PRO® certification, NAR’s Green Designation, and the Accredited Staging Professional® designation.
As a real estate professional, she has gone above and beyond to stay current with the latest trends and best practices. Before your hire a REALTOR®, find out if they have maintained the same high standards.
Laurie Albrecht Broker Associate Designations
The Green DesignationNAR’s Green Designation is designed for agents looking to learn about issues of energy efficiency and sustainability in the various facets of real estate. This training has given me:
- A comprehensive understanding of what it means to go green and the concerns of consumers seeking green knowledge about real estate
- Valuable real estate education that differentiates my market focus and broadens my abilities in the sustainable real estate movement
- Enhanced ability to participate in the green real estate market
- Ongoing specialized training and exclusive designation benefits and resources that help me stay on top of green real estate issues and trends
The GRI DesignationThe Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) symbol is the mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation. Buying property is a complex and stressful task. In fact, it’s often the biggest single investment you will make in your lifetime. At the same time, real estate transactions have become increasingly complicated. New technology, laws, procedures and the increasing sophistication of buyers and sellers requires real estate practitioners to perform at an ever-increasing level of professionalism. GRI designees:
- Have pursued a course of study that represents the minimum common body of knowledge for progressive real estate professionals.
- Have developed a solid foundation of knowledge and skills to navigate the current real estate climate—no matter what its condition.
- Are recognized nationally.
- Act with professionalism and are committed to serving their clients and customers with the highest ethical standards.
The Certified New Home Specialist and Residential Certified Construction designations are the industry’s most comprehensive New Home and Residential Construction Training certifications designed specifically for real estate professionals. Home buyers should expect their REALTOR to have up to date knowledge of home builders, terminology, residential construction process, quality of materials, blueprint reading, site design, topography and architectural design. Earning these designations help me meet the needs of prospective buyers, whether they are interested in new construction homes or resale homes.Please contact me at LaurieSellsAustin@gmail.com or call 512-826-5550 today.